2017 Porsche 718 Boxster | Upper Saddle River, NJ
New 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster
TRIMS: Boxster | Boxster S
The 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster is a new take on an old idea. It’s an idea that’s been around since the 1950s: a purpose-built, mid-engine roadster. Lightweight, fast, and agile. The kind of car that makes you feel alive at every corner of a long and winding road. The new 718 Boxster was born at just the right moment when spirit and technology combine to build the ultimate roadster. You can take one for a test drive during your next visit to our store in Upper Saddle River.
Low and wide. The age old Boxster design hasn’t changed that much. If anything, the 718 makes the Boxster look more like a Porsche than ever before. With enlarged headlights and a profile that emphasizes the mid-engine positioning, this car makes its heritage known from the outset. New touches like the exterior mirrors and restyled LED taillights solidify the 718’s identity.
- LED daytime running lights
- Contoured sides to directed headwind
- Optional twin tailpipe
Handling in a true sports car extends all the way to the seat. If the car doesn’t hold your body as firmly as it holds position through a turn, it isn’t a Porsche. The 718 Boxster is a Porsche, and its interior was designed to excel ergonomically and aesthetically. Classic Boxster elements like the instrument panel and the rising center console carry over into the new model.
- 4.6-inch color instrument display screen
- 7-inch touchscreen Porsche Communication Management (PCM) display
- Optional GT sport steering wheel
The mystery of how to create more power has largely been solved. Porsche has moved onto tackling the mystery of how you make an engine more powerful and more efficient. With the 718, Porsche has found a solution with a new turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. It’s a duo of engine choices that won’t let drivers down, ever.
- Voice-Command Navigation with SiriusXMÆ Traffic and SiriusXMÆ Satellite Radio standard
- BLUETOOTHÆ Wireless Technology Hands-Free Connectivity, with Audio Streaming
- Auto-Dimming Rear-View Mirror w/ HomeLinkÆ standard
Entertainment & Convenience
Driving is a relationship between you and your car, and while nothing can get in the way of that, Porsche knows you need an outlet back to the real world. That’s what Porsche Communication Management is for. Plug in your smartphone and you’ll have access to a variety of available features, including:
- Wireless internet
- Online navigation
- Telephone module
- Porsche Connect mobile app
- Apple CarPlay™
The 718 is the Boxster at its best and also at its safest. Porsche has developed a system for this car called Porsche Active Safe that will actively scan the road and regulate your speed relative to the vehicle in front of you. Other available safety features include:
- Lane Change Assist
- Backup camera
- Speed limit Indicator
- Porsche Active Suspension Management
Porsche believes in standing by its product, and it’s easy to do when you build the finest sports cars the world over. The 2017 718 Boxster is only the latest example of the kind of craftsmanship you get from Porsche, and it comes with a warranty to match.
- 4-Year / 50,000-Mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- 2-Year coverage for genuine Porsche parts, exchange parts, and accessories
- 12-Year warranty against rust perforation
- 2-Year / 100,000-Mile Extended Warranty for Certified Pre-Owned vehicles
Research Other Porsche Models