New Porsche Cayman For Sale | Upper Saddle River, NJ
New 2017 Porsche 718 Cayman
TRIMS: Cayman | Cayman S
The Porsche 718 family legacy is carried on in the all-new Cayman. This mid-engined roadster bridges the 718 models of yesteryear with the sports car of tomorrow: sportier setup, advanced technology, and modern style. You’ll find it all in the 2017 718 Cayman.
There’s no mistaking the body of the 718 Cayman for anything but a Porsche. The horizontal air intakes complement the low and wide stance, all of which is tipped out by the brand’s signature wings. And the high arches hug wheels of up to 20 inches in size.
- LED daytime running lights
- Automatically-lifting rear wing
- Four LED brake spotlights
The ergonomics of the 2017 Porsche 718 Cayman’s interior design lends itself to the car’s performance. The ascending center console shortens the reach between the steering wheel and gear selector while all functional buttons are positioned with the driver in mind.
- 4.6-inch color display screen
- 7-inch multi-touchscreen interface
- Optional GT Sport steering wheel
A turbocharged engine and Porsche Doppelkupplung take you from 0-60 in just 4.0 seconds and can achieve a top track speed of 177 MPH in the upgraded S model. The low and central center of gravity that is the staple of Porsche cars remains intact with the 718 Cayman, giving allowing drivers to get the most enjoyment out of their ride.
- 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine with 300 hp and 280 lb.-ft. of torque
- Available 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine with 350 hp and 309 lb.-ft. of torque
- Sport exhaust system
- Six-speed manual with available seven-speed manual transmission
- Porsche Torque Vectoring
Entertainment & Convenience
The 2017 718 Cayman isn’t just all raw power. The Porsche Communication Management (PCM) system adds a layer of modern convenience with touchscreen control over audio and communication. And passengers can utilize the built-in Wi-Fi network for smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
- Apple® CarPlay
- BOSE® or Burmester® surround sound system
- Online navigation with real-time traffic updates
- Hands-free calling
- Porsche Car Connect app
Advanced dual-stage airbags keep driver and passenger safe from the road ahead. The Porsche Side Impact Protection System (POSIP) features two additional airbags on each side, as well as side impact protection elements in the doors.
- Optional Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCBC)
- Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS) with oncoming traffic camera
- Available Lane Change Assist
- Available Park Assist with rear camera
- Available Porsche Active Safe (PAS) for safe following
You want to slide into a new 718 Cayman, and Porsche wants to keep you there. All new Porsche’s come with a warranty offer that includes:
- 4-year, 50,000-mile new vehicle warranty
- 2-year warranty for genuine Porsche parts
- 12-year long-life warranty against body rust
You know you can’t wait to take a 2017 Porsche 718 Cayman for a test drive. And we can’t wait to have you visit us at Jack Daniels Porsche in Upper Saddle River, Jersey City and New York City. Contact us or stop in today.
Research Other Porsche Models