2017 Porsche 911 For Sale | Upper Saddle River, NJ
New 2017 Porsche 911
TRIMS: Carerra | Carrera S | Carrera Cabriolet | Carrera S Cabriolet | Carrera 4 | Carrera 4S | Carrera 4 Cabriolet | Carrera 4S Cabriolet | Targa 4 | Targa 4S | Turbo | Turbo S | Turbo Cabriolet | Turbo S Cabriolet | R
The 2017 Porsche 911 is a renewal. It’s Porsche’s renewed pursuit of precision, power, and perfection. The engineers and designers have created a car that honors every moment of Porsche’s rich history while also aligning with modern standards. The new 911 carries an engine that is smaller, but stronger for it. At every level, from Carrera to Turbo to GTS, this car is an improvement. As the driver, the only difference you’ll notice is how much better it feels to put your foot down. Introduce yourself to a 2017 Porsche 911 today.
Low, wide, and sleek. That has been the design language of the 911 for 50 years, and the newest version doesn’t change much. The front end has been reshaped as Porsche’s engineers bend ever closer to aerodynamic perfection. Rear LED taillights are shaped to get attention and to echo the 918 Spyder.
- Four-spot LED daytime running lights
- Bi-Xenon main headlights
- Side active air intake flaps
The interior supports the driver. That is how Porsche does ergonomics. When you climb into a Carrera or a 911 Cabriolet, you know this is a car meant for daily use. Yet the redesigned sport steering wheel (also based on the 918 Spyder) tells you this car was conceived on the track, and that capability will always be there when you need it.
- Five sport seat designs with available heating and ventilation
- Two-zone automatic climate control
- Available LED light design package
Forget everything you know about turbochargers. That’s what the engineers did when they adapted the new generation of 911 engines. It’s still a horizontally opposed, rear-mounted flat-six, but with a smaller displacement and greater power, this is not only the best performing 911. It’s also the most efficient.
- 3.0-liter 6-cylinder twin turbo engine with 370 hp and 333 lb.-ft. of torque
- 7-speed manual transmission with rear or all-wheel drive
- Optional 7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung transmission
- Active air intake flaps to reduce fuel consumption
- Sport exhaust system with two catalytic converters
Entertainment & Convenience
It’s not just the engineering that’s taken a step forward but the technology, too. The new 911 features the latest version of Porsche Communication Management, available with a 7-inch multi-touchscreen and operable by voice control. The system has been enhanced for greater cross-functionality with your smartphone and the Porsche Connect app.
- Apple® CarPlay
- Online navigation
- Wireless internet access
- Telephone module
- BOSE® Surround Sound System
At its most basic level, safety in the new 911 stems from advanced airbag technology that inflates in two stages depending on how severe the collision is. Standard brakes on Carrera models are 4-piston, aluminum monobloc fixed caliper construction. They’re tough, but lightweight, allowing for rapid response. Additional safety features include:
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)
- Porsche Side Impact Protection System (POSIP)
- Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
- Speed limit indicator
- Lane Change Assist
Porsche extends the following warranty to all owners of the new 911 as a show of the faith and integrity they place in their cars and their customers.
- Coverage for four years or 50,000 miles
- Two-year warranty for genuine Porsche parts, exchange parts, and accessories
- 12-year warranty against rust holes in the body
- Two-year or 100,000 mile extended warranty for certified pre-owned vehicles
Research Other Porsche Models