2016 Porsche Panamera | Upper Saddle River, NJ
New 2016 Porsche Panamera
TRIMS: Edition | 4 | 4 Edition | S E-Hybrid | S | GTS | 4S Executive | Turbo | Turbo Executive | Turbo S | Turbo S Executive | Exclusive Series
MPG: 18 City** / 26 Hwy**
The 2016 Porsche Panamera answers a question: what if more people could enjoy the thrilling performance of a Porsche? It has everything you’re looking for. The style you know, the power you want, and the comfort you deserve. The biggest difference is that two more people can come along for the ride. It doesn’t take a stretch of the imagination to know the Panamera is just the latest success from Porsche.
The Panamera is a 4-door car, but calling it a sedan doesn’t sit right. This car has the sloping roofline of a saloon, and there’s a built-in motion to its exterior design that only Porsche can pull off. The hood slopes down between the headlights, and muscular lines embed strength from wheel to wheel.
- Bi-Xenon headlights with LED running lights
- Adaptive rear spoiler
- 15 color options
You can imagine how excited the interior designers must have been to work on the new Panamera. They don’t usually have so much space to work with, and Porsche doesn’t waste an inch. The driver remains the focus, but rear passengers are granted luxurious amounts of head and legroom, especially in upgraded trim levels like the Turbo Executive model.
- 8-way power seats (standard front, optional rear)
- SportDesign steering wheel with shift paddles
- 4-zone climate control air conditioning
A V6 engine is out of the ordinary for Porsche, but it fits in the 2016 Panamera. Higher displacement for a higher passenger count. The base model is naturally aspirated, but upgrading to the Panamera S will see a 420-horsepower twin-turbo V6 under the hood. If that’s still not enough power, you can select the 520-horsepower twin-turbo V8 that comes in the Panamera Turbo.
- 3.6L V6 engine: 310 hp; 295 lb.-ft.
- Direct Fuel Injection
- 7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- Standard rear-wheel drive (AWD available on Panamera 4 models)
- Optional Sport Chrono Package
Entertainment & Convenience
For entertainment technology in the 2016 Panamera, look no further than Porsche Communication Management (PCM). This available interface is controlled via a 7-inch high-resolution touchscreen — or by voice controls if you’re already in motion. Access navigation and media features, and sync your smartphone for integrated calling.
- Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment (Porsche Exclusive Option)
- Bose® Surround Sound System
- Available Burmester® High-End Surround Sound System
- Luggage compartment power lift gate
- Optional soft close doors
The most important features in a high-powered sports car like the Panamera are its safety systems. All Panamera models are equipped with two-stage front airbags, and the Porsche Side Impact Protection System (POSIP) is also a standard feature. In addition to basic systems like antilock brakes and Porsche Stability Management, the Panamera is available with a number of assistance features that will help drivers avoid collisions, including:
- Reversing camera
- Adaptive cruise control including Porsche Active Safe
- Lane Change Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
As part of Porsche’s continued commitment to serving its customers, the 2016 Panamera comes with the following warranty:
- 4-Year / 50,000-Mile New Car Limited Warranty
- 12-Year / Long-Life Corrosion Perforation Limited Warranty
- 2-Year / Unlimited-Mile Replacement Parts and Accessories Limited Warranty
If you want to test drive a 2016 Porsche Panamera, we welcome you at our dealership any time. Jack Daniels Porsche keeps a wide range of Panamera models in stock, and any of our sales representatives will be happy to show you the car of your choice. Located in Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, our family-owned business serves customers from Jersey City and New York City as well as the surrounding area.
Research Other Porsche Models